Osphere Group founded in the year 2010, is a world-class Information and Digital technology Solutions provider across the Globe. With a strong and dynamic team of 50+ best IT, Media & Marketing Professionals in Dubai, India & USA offices, and the modern means of technology and digital tactics; Osphere Group owns the privilege of most popular IT & Media solution providers in Dubai.
Osphere Group of Companies:
- Opshere Digital [www.ospheredigital.com]
- Osphere Media [www.ospheremedia.com]
- Osphere Solutions [www.ospheresolutions.com]
- Osphere Academy [academy.ospheredigital.com]
- Service Plix [www.serviceplix.com]
We are looking for a Graphic Design Intern to join us in the upcoming weeks. Osphere Group Graphic and Media Design Intern Program are ideal for a candidate that is enrolled in or has recently graduated in Graphic Design, Graphic Communications, or any other closely related program of study. This position is great for an aspiring graphic design professional looking to work on business-critical projects and gain relevant work experience.
Intern will assist the creative designer with several projects that are related to but not limited to company and various client branding, print design, social media, and web design. Learning objectives are achieved through training, observation, and learning by doing under the close supervision of the Managing Director with constructive feedback.
Duration: 1 Month (120 Hours)
All duties and responsibilities listed below are facilitated under close observation through a mentor-trainee relationship.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to discuss any issues with a wide variety of individuals and groups
- Capability to produce content on time, with attention to detail, and an emphasis on identifying and pitching to a target audience
- A well-organized team player with the ability to perform various tasks, act individually, and think creatively
- Familiarity with Microsoft applications and Zoom
- Willingness to learn and develop graphic design skills
- Competitive and proactive attitude
- Fluency in English
- Adobe CC (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) knowledge is a must
- Must have access to Adobe Creative Cloud Software
You Will Learn How To
- Create stronger, clearer, and more eye-catching designs by understanding how, why, and when to layout and compose documents
- Use the main tools in a designer’s arsenal, typography, and color, to grab attention and set the right mood for your documents
- Use key features on Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, and other platforms to showcase your work, share your creative workflow, and generally increase your online presence
- Get started with basic design software, including InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Use important principles of composition in your designs
- Be more creative both individually and as part of a team
- Apply your new skills to the real world of work
- Creating print and digital promotional material using Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
- Creation of branding for company and client projects including logo design, brochure design, and print design, social media graphics, and design
- Completing projects in accordance with brand guidelines
- Creation of media kits
- Creation of stationery, journals, and planner templates
- Updating existing material
- Any other creative tasks that may be assigned
- Collaborating with managers and teammates to develop design concepts
- Assisting with online outreach and social media promotion
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary- AED 1000/INR 20,000/ USD 250
- A dedicated mentor who will help you develop your skills and reach professional goals.
- A well-defined development plan to guarantee your career progression.
- Potential to transition to full-time employment at the conclusion of the internship (subject to performance and acute staffing needs at that time) Unlimited remote working. You can choose to work from home indefinitely and optionally join us at coworking spaces and collaboration events in Dubai-UAE.
- Flexible hours and work-life balance. We focus on results rather than schedules.
- We have fun. We organize regular team & company events.